Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Passive Aggressive or Aggressive?

I'm feeling angry. Very. Very. Angry.
  • Why must men be so dumb/irresponsible/childish/infantile? (Feel free to take your pick.)
  • Why must they gather in groups and get crocked and do stupid stuff?
  • And why can't they call to say they're going to be out late? (so you don't worry, part I)
  • And what can't they call to say they need a ride? (so you don't worry, part II)

It beats the hell outta me. And I'm not sure when I'll get over my "mad" about Wednesday night's activities. The last thing I wanted to be doing was driving around town at 1:30 a.m. looking for his car in a ditch.

Two days later and I'm still torqued. The only thing that made me feel somewhat entertained about the whole situation was waking his lazy butt up at 8 a.m. by pouring a glass of water on his head as I left for work. I mean really, if I only get 3 hours of sleep why should he get more?

Splashy visual from here.

Half a glass of water poured over his head woke him up enough to get his eyes open. The other half a glass woke him up enough to lift his head up off the pillow, blinking owlishly in confusion.

Then a finger-waving, spirited, one-sided conversation took place. Fun, fun fun (not).

From here.

I'm sure he went back to sleep the second I went up the stairs and slammed the door as I headed to work, but I couldn't very well drag his drunk-ass with me to work, now could I?

So tell me ... passive aggressive? Or Aggressive?

Happy freakin' ten years -- you gotta love this kind of fun, right?