Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Know balance?

I saw a commercial that said "know balance" and then "know harmony" and then... I don't know what else because I got distracted by the idea of balance. And, of course, because I got distracted I don't remember what the commercial was for, but that's beside the point, right? The point was "know balance."

I don't feel like I know balance right now. I'm stressed. I'm requiring copious amounts of sweets (and will soon require larger pants if I keep this up). Beyond my expanding bum I'm experiencing other physical symptoms of stress too -- which is never a good sign. I remember being this stressed out only a handful of times, and those times were when life-changing things were happening in my life. Is this a precursor to something? Is this stress telling me something?

You know what? I'm not listening. Really, right now I just can't take any more, and I don't want to deal with introspection. I've had enough. I just want to gel like jell-o for a while and not have to deal with it all.

Can I do that?



This is called "Nice but unstable."
I can identify with that.

http://www.agimatec.de/blog/2008/07/robust-portlet-testing/

No comments:

Post a Comment