Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Refresh... refresh... refresh...

I sent another email to Margine asking for clarification about our expiration date. Or the expiration date of our paperwork. Whatever. I hoped it would slip in under the wire since they're an hour behind us -- she might still be there, right? Apparently not. It's the next day, and ...

I did great deal of hitting "refresh" today. Log in, check the inbox... nothing... refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Log out.

Anxious much? Just a bit. And yes, I did just do the same thing before I logged in here. Log in, check the inbox... refresh -- you get the picture? I even picked up the phone and dialed C. to see if she had any luck getting through to Mi Familia today, and I hate talking on the phone. Guess what I got? A busy signal. Arghhhhhhhhh!

So I got NO satisfaction. My inbox stubbornly remained empty. The dialtone just kept beeping.
Calgon, take me away!

FYI, I wanted to put a picture of a spa tub here, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment