Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

I did some grocery shopping (gasp!)

Normally we go to the grocery mega-store, known in these parts as Meijer, and I putz around looking at everything but the grocery section (yes, I even travel through hardware and automotive for fun) -- and Jason does the grocery section all by his lonesome (yeah for Jason).

But not this week! No-ooooooooo. I braved the store all by myself, and I done good.

I filled the whole cart at Meijer all by myself...

with this:

(which is ever, ever, so good! Hot and spicy, just like the box says.)

and this:

(I gotta have it)



and this:

All images from meijer.com

Do I ROCK, or what? We are living high on the hog, baby!

P.S. We won't mention the chocolate Meijer poptarts or the two chocolate donuts from the bakery case, ok? Shhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment